2015-11-10

And so it begins...

Hi!

I'm the 8-Bit Knit Nerd and welcome to my blog. I started with crochet about 6 years ago by making my own hat for the winter. Since then I've been doing crochet on a regular basis, mostly making hats, headbands and amigurumis. Lately I tried knitting and started to enjoy that even more than crochet, but something was still missing. A goal! What do I wish to accomplish with my knitting? Besides the obvious of keeping my head, hands and feet warm during the winter season (it gets quite cold in Sweden) I want my work to represent me. I started to play around a bit with making patterns and soon found the thing for me - making nerdy retro-inspired stuff, especially inspired by the 8-bit era in which I grew up.

I will use this blog to share my progress and work and hopefully inspire others to do the same. As I have a full time job and other hobbies the progress will probably be a bit slow, but I intend to post updates once a week.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar