2016-05-26

Looking for inspiration

I've been doing this knitting thing for about 7 months now and created over 20 patterns and learned A LOT about how to knit and increasing my overall knitting skill. The things I have knitted has mainly been my own ideas (with a few exceptions) and when I started I didn't expect to run out of ideas this fast, mostly because I didn't expect to create this much in such short time. I now need new inspiration and ideas on what to make. Please share your ideas and thoughts with me and if I like your ideas and make something of it, you'll of course be rewarded in some way.

Mainly I want ideas regarding:

  1. 8-bit-stuff
  2. Other gaming things
  3. Other nerdy topics
  4. Other stuff you would like to see knitted 

Send me the ideas on Twitter, Facebook or comment in the blog.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar