2016-11-13

Minecraft creeper wristband

This week we passed the one year anniversary of this blog. Back then I couldn't really believe that I would make this amount of patterns. This is the 38th pattern I've published to Ravelry during the year. That's about a new pattern every 10th day which is kind of crazy when I think about it considering I have a full time job and this is only a hobby.

The most downloaded pattern is the Curly bracket mittens, which has been downloaded almost 200 times since it was published.

The most bought pattern is, to my surprise, the Dizzy diagonal mittens.

The 37 previously published patterns combine to a total of 534 favourite marks on Ravelry. My humble thanks to everyone for that.

I will continue with roughly the same pace for the rest of 2016, but expect the rate to drop in the beginning of next year as I am packing up and moving at the start of 2017.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar